Thursday 11 October 4:00pm (Eastern Time) OR Tuesday 16 October 4:00pm (Eastern time)
The League of American Bicyclists, together with the bicycle tourism experts, CycleLifeHQ, invite the League’s accredited Bicycle Friendly Communities to attend a free webinar covering:
- Bicycle tourism best practice destinations;
- Local business readiness to capitalize on bicycle tourism;
- Getting more visitors; and
- Innovative funding models.
- Charles Black, CEO, CycleLifeHQ
- Jeff Miller, VP North America, CycleLifeHQ
- Lee McLaughlin, Senior Marketing Manager, Visit Pima and Tucson County
We hope you can join us to find out how you can attract more bicycle tourists and start generating more revenue for your local community and economy.
Please note both webinars are exactly the same. You only need to attend one.
Contact us to register your interest: